Ayahuasca and Huachuma ceremonies, a combination of ancient and modern medicine
Casa del Jaguar is a holistic healing space, where you can deeply explore your inner being, face your traumas and emotional challenges, and embark on a journey of self-discovery and personal growth. The responsible use of Ayahuasca and Huachuma, combined with appropriate therapeutic and accompaniment practices, offers a unique opportunity for those seeking a profound transformation in their lives.
Benefits of Ceremonies at Casa del Jaguar
It’s important to remember that the effects and benefits of Ayahuasca and Huachuma (San Pedro) can vary widely from person to person, and that these benefits may manifest gradually over time as experiences from ceremonies are integrated into everyday life.
The Jaguar Temple of Transformation is just that: transformative. If you seek an experience in the light, for healing and growth, and have a strong heart – if you are to go anywhere in Iquitos, my suggestion is to look no farther than Casa del Jaguar. For your growth, investment, and time there is no better alternative.Wyly Gray, USA
Suddenly a very powerful connection with my inner animal (Jaguar) who was purging out of my entire body, a part of what it was stuck into me. My mind from having a kind of black vision begins getting tranquil and then the vision of something beautiful and very colorful as a mandala appeared in front of me.Elia, Italy
- Stress and muscle tension relief.
- Improvement of the immune system.
- Body purification and detoxification.
- Reduction of inflammation.
- Increased energy and vitality.
- Improvement of sleep and relief of insomnia.
- Support in managing chronic pain.
- Healing of emotional traumas and painful memories.
- Reduction of anxiety and depression.
- Increased self-acceptance and self-esteem.
- Enhanced mental clarity and concentration.
- Transformation of negative thought patterns.
- Opening to new perspectives and understandings.
- Development of emotional resilience.
- Deep connection with oneself and nature.
- Experiences of unity and connection with the universe.
- Greater sense of purpose and meaning in life.
- Development of compassion and empathy towards others.
- Expansion of consciousness and perception.
- Integration of dark or unknown aspects of the self.
- Strengthening of connection with the divine or the transcendental.
AYAHUASCA and HUACHUMA, ancient and sacred medicine
The ayahuasca and huachuma prepared in the Casa del Jaguar is made following strict health protocols, We only use the Ayahuasca vine, the Chacruna leaves and Huachuma in the decoction in the way that the spirits taught us in the ceremony.
- The scientific name is Banisteriopsis caapi.
- B. caapi contains beta-carbolines (harmine, harmaline and tetrahydroharmine)
- Banisteriopsis caapi is a vine of the Malpighiaceae family that grows throughout the amazonian forest.
- The scientific name of the chacruna is Psychotria viridis.
- P. viridis is source of dimethyltryptamine (DMT).
- Psychotria viridis is a perennial shrub from the Rubiaceae family, the same family as coffee.
“Science and shamanism are two sides of the same coin, that coin and the union between these two worlds is you.”
Master Shaman of Casa del Jaguar